Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dežuje

Don't you just hate it when you crave some all-girl Slovenian punk from the eighties, but nothing in your collection quite fits that description? Fortunately a savvy bootleg operation has answered our "prayers." The Tožibabe 7" has probably been posted on several of the Eastern Euro blogs, but I guess I'm just excited to have a copy of my own, and the chilly, wintry feel of the guitar sound seemed right for today. Plus, it's just a great piece of former Yugo awesomeness!

After finishing semester grades, digging rain trenches, and just dragging major ass on this whole blog thing, I finally have some time and motivation for posting. I've got a ton of records ready to go, but also let me know if you have any requests or need me to re-up something.

Tožibabe 7"

No comments: