Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Turn Up Your Wick



The FE 7" archives are getting pretty chaotic, so order must be imposed with another series. This week will be Japanese 7" week-- each band featured will be as obscure as they are raging in that traditional Japanese way so many of us crave. Next week, maybe I'll head toward more a-traditional territory. Anyway, today's pick is Flux Cored Wire, and I first came to know them through the comp I'm throwing in below as a bonus. Descriptions are redundant-- listening is mandatory. That is, if high-energy hardcore with gang vocals in the manner of Deride or Assfort suits your fancy. The comp even features an Assfort "remix" and a track by Freak, who end up winning the three way split.

2 comments:

hottest Asian singles said...

I found just the information I already searched everywhere and just couldn't find. Thanks for your insight for the great written piece. I am glad I have taken the time to read this.

English vocabulary said...

Hey I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading your blog. You have good views, Keep up the good informative info.