Monday, February 15, 2010

Song Of The Week: "Love Manifesto" (The Mr. T Experience)

Valentine's Day: cheap, manufactured, on-demand romance. Everybody knows it's lame, and no I'm not just bitter because I couldn't find a date or something. As a statement of rebellion, I post this SOTW the day after (okay, I was just the worst combination of busy and lazy) and I've chosen a comical love song. I was thinking about posting some crust song about biological warfare and such, but this song got stuck in my head as it often does. Now I pass this plague of a chorus onto you like that car blasting "Material Girl" that passes you by and ruins your mind for the rest of the day. The only thing Mr. T Experience was more self-conscious about beside their sappy-ness was their humor. Maybe their catchy-ness too which was like a chocolate dipped crack-rock wrapped in a flu virus.

"We'll make a date just to smash the state, just you and me..."

"Love Manifesto"

2 comments:

S! said...

Mr. T is Super Cool!

jahanzaib said...

Nice effort, very informative, this will help me to complete my task.
send flowers germany
Valentines Day Flowers Germany