Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Magic Formula For Misbelievers

After two visitors recommended Grievance, I finally got around to grabbing their 7". The verdict: holy shit! Just about everything I love overtly or secretly is nailed by this band- challenging structures, metallic chugging, gloomy moods, and the mastery of conveying heartfelt emotion without sounding sappy and weak. This should appeal to a wide array of hardcore fans, but especially those who kneel at the altar of Contropotere, Zero Hour, Daymare...

Grievance 7"

I forgot to include this little bookmark with English translations in the folder.

4 comments:

mikxxx said...

very good indeed.
a lot of desperation in vocals. the life in italy must be shit. haha
i'm listening the new masshysteri lp now, i think you'll love it.

justin said...

Thanx for spreading the joy on this on this one man. All over the place. Not that everything needs to be categorized, but where do you put this? Just so you know, my word verification was "ancifuct", the name of my next band, ha, ha. Thanx again.

Insaniac said...

Can you reupload this?

Batguano said...

Dude, I'm just now getting through my old neglected email. Sorry! The link should be good now.