Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Song Of The Week: "After You" (Sin 34)

I think it was 17 years ago when, through the fuzz of a broken KROQ signal, I first heard Sin 34 and Anarchy 6. But it wasn't until the heyday of Napster that I finally got to hear them in all their suburban LA, snotty-ass glory. Still to this day, I own nothing by either band, although if money wasn't an issue I probably would. Slowly over time, I've come to place Sin 34 in the higher ranks of my '80's hardcore faves, among excellent company I assure you. "After You" is wound up with the fire typical of this band, and perfect for yet another ass-dragging week that won't end, with vacation so near on the horizon.

"After You"

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

Hey! Nice Blog!

link-me in your blog?

Tanx!

http://punkdownload.blogspot.com

Batguano said...

Hi there. Thanks for stopping by. I added your link to the blog list.