Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Kindness Of Others

Finally! I've been looking for the missing link to my little collection of In/Humanity splits forever, and now I at least have it digitally. This is all thanks to Mike (& wife), who's one of the coolest guys I've never met! If you know these bands already, the '90's screaming madness supplied by both will surely make your day. Shit, just the track title, "Dork Side Of The Farce" made mine. As a bonus, Mike threw in In/Humanity's long lost "Intolerable" 7"; you know, the one the band disowned. It's pretty hilarious to contrast this to their later work... night and day! You can still get the other In/Humanity splits here, and the Bonescratch 12" here (although I plan to re-rip that sucka soon).


Big thanks again to Mike and Co.











Get both EPs here






And, while I'm using other people's rip donations, I'll go ahead and re-post the massive Mine LP ("Tetanus"). I've been meaning to re-rip my copy, but bass player, Christian, found the original post and sent us these nice clean rips before I had a chance. Thanks a million, Chris! If you like you're hardcore smart, metallic, and brutal, I highly recommend! In another related coincidence, the Pope recently posted Mine's 7".

Get "Tetanus" here.

5 comments:

mike said...

Hey! Been busy but caught the post... thanks for the kind words! Glad you dig the tunes and hope others do as well... That Mine LP is great - do you have the Dawnbreed 12" came out about the same time on Common Cause? Pretty good stuff too... Anyways, take care and keep up the great work!

Batguano said...

Hey, Mike, we're all busy; it's cool, thanks for stopping by. The Dawnbreed LP is pretty rad... their best material along with the Plot Comp track. Christian (Mine's base player) mentioned a Mine/Dawnbreed split 7"! I'll see what I can do about that. If not, there's definitely a Dawnbreed post coming soon.

mike said...

Yeah, I've got that Mine/Dawnbreed split... not the best stuff by either band but it's OK. That PLOT comp. is one of the best jams ever, tho! Quite a few bands have their best track on that one...

chrisapproach said...

the "tetanus" lp will always stay by my side.

Ігор Хо said...

wow, man, you've made my day with that In/Humanity stuff. i've never seen it somewhere else for downloading. thank you very-very much!