Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What I Did On My Summer Vacation



This split is about what you'd expect from Bovine Records, Cattle Press, and Agoraphobic Nosebleed. Cattle Press bring the evil slow and heavy, and include a reworked version of "Splint" (IabhorHer). Agoraphobic Nosebleed are in their prime and serve up 17 furious originals and a Voivod cover. Yeah, it's that friggin good!


Here. (@ 320 kbps)

Update: The files have been re-uploaded. If you couldn't download it before, here's "Information." Thanks Strangeranger!


I'm thinking I should post the Cattle Press 7" next...

3 comments:

Papst Benedikt XVI said...

you beat me! that one was on my list of "records to post soon"! great record!

chrisc said...

i'm on a whole Agoraphobic Nosebleed trip lately.i just can't get enough of them!so this split fits in nicely.and Cattlepress are another personal favourite.you definitely made my day!as always,thank you very much.

Strange Ranger said...

i haven't heard this record in a while. big thanks. hey, track 13 titled 'information' wouldn't extract correctly. any chance you can upload that track?