Sunday, December 14, 2008

Song Of The Week: "Burn" (Life... But How To Live It?)

A while ago, I posted a shit-ton of Life... But How To Live It? tracks that I had downloaded. Back then, rumor had it that Boss Tuneage was going to issue a double CD discography for the band. Over a year later, and it has yet to be substantiated. Considering this, LBHTLI continues to rank as probably THE most detrimentally overlooked of the truly great "punk" bands the world ever produced. I won't insult the band by attempting to put the beauty they created into words... I'll just go ahead and present, for the third time on this blog, the band's epic diatribe on American hypocrisy, "Burn." It's tied with "Jealousy" for my all time favorite LBHTLI song; I hope you like.

"Burn"

"Burn" (Live)

4 comments:

Papst Benedikt XVI said...

I agree - a truly great band!

Anonymous said...

You already know I like this song of the week feature you got going and you didn't disappoint with this one. Something very different about this band and you have motivated me to look into them a bit further. I also dig the singingbox function, (I've mentioned that before) which isn't working tonight for some reason. I like to be able to sample a little bit before I sell my soul and commit to downloading a whole release. Thanx again Mr. Batguano.

RyGar said...

I ran acroos a lbhtli post, thought I'd give you the link:
http://abracatambra.blogspot.com/search?q=life+but+how+to+live

Batguano said...

Excellent, thanks!